Monday 5 January 2015

X's & O's


Late night conversations to 3 o’clock in the morning,
Your voice the perfect pitch like Beca in Pitch Perfect
Lyrical intent with the intentions that it makes you content,
Not wet in the draws, just have you in awe for the moment.
To each other we are important,
Together we form a special bond,
So when the sky falls,
Our love will go above and beyond.

I read your lips crystal clear,
I sense your body drawing near,
Teasing, before enticing, before feeling,
Come over here.
I see paradise in your eyes,
Flick the switch, turn off the lights,
True love is done in the dark,
As our body fire ignites the night.

See this love making maybe be wild,
But only for a while,
‘Cause when your juices flow on my…
That’s when you steal the show with your style.
That’s when you take control,
As your body loses control,
As we trade places, make love faces,
I embrace you more and more.
And after that, more and more,
Start all over, bed to floor,
Hair pulled, you’re all soaked,
As we are equally yoked.

My lady I am sure,
That you can rest assure,
No need to wonder where I am,
I'll keep knocking at your door.
Love me baby lights out,
Love me through the weekend,
X’s and O’s I’m sincerely yours,
And these aren't just words I’m speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment