Friday 5 February 2021

FLOWING DESIRES

 



This is a story of our mind’s fate, 
under the night sky where heat and desire resides.
And if any of you that are reading this can relate then please state, 
Let me know if you had this level of passion in your life.

Between her and me, I expressed my truth, 
“I am not interested in your body count just the countless ways I can please you,
Tease you, fulfill your wants and needs by exceeding them the way that I do.”

And then her body spoke to me in the most divine way, angelic.
Every language that escaped her lips took my breath away, poetic.
Every thought in my mind was well engaged for her and me…
Oh I was just preparing for what would happen next.

She said, “Recline let me release the stress that you’ve been having.”
“Let me take this time to express to you my definition of sexual healing.”
All the while going down, her tongue creating a trail, 
Before inhaling my third leg, she had me begging to exhale.

I could not take it anymore, I pulled her hair then spanked her, 
She smiled while assuming the position that makes her soul shiver.
My hands glided on her thighs as I returned the favor
Legs were spread like she was in labor and her orgasm was about to be delivered.

Her effervescent disposition I nurtured while I presented
My mother nature within her figure now our souls were connected.
We explored what seemed like 69 different positions
My dicktation ensured she understood that in 69 different explosions.

At that moment, she was moaning, her octaves rose with the morning sun, 
Face pillow talking as I sprayed her back with my cum.
Then embraced her while sliding back into her ever-flowing juices, 
“Zaddy” she called me while screaming “I can’t take it!"




2 comments: