Tuesday 11 February 2020

SEXUAL DEPRIVATION


Sexual deprivation,
We’re both lacking patience.
Our body yearns for the other,
They’re losing conscious.

Like someone who’s on white lines,
We're each other’s prime time.
Crazy moments treasured
Captured by intimate pleasures within our eyes.

So we dream...
And envision scenes deep within our minds,
And bring them to reality,
Now it is time…

Our moans are entwined
As we explore each other.
As we switch dominance from you and I,
Your sex drive I desire.

I'm all ears,
So just to be clear I'm here for you.
In all ways, always,
I'll cater to you.

Your every kink I'll interact with,
Sinking into the pink of your bliss,
As your nipples I suckle
And you rebuttal with a forehead kiss.

I concede that this is it,
I’m drowning in your pacific, 
Specified only to my rise, 
Now look into my eyes and brace for it.

Glazing your insides, 
You collapse one last time,
And now our sexual appetite
Has been fulfilled...now it’s overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment