Tuesday 6 January 2015

LOVE IS


 Love is patient love is kind,
Love is I waiting for you, so we can be uncodified.
Love presents the opportunity for me to express my mind
In every way possible, so you can be mine.

Neither space nor time can truly define,
The passion I have for you, the feeling inside.
The realness of this relentless desire for the finer things in life,
I find in you the finest treasure, on bended knee, please be my wife.

I’ll sing every Boyz II Men for you, except end of the road,
For love is a never-ending journey with many stories untold,
I love you now, I’ll love you when, we are wrinkled and old,
And we’ll tell our grandchildren all of our fables, as we watch them grow.

‘Til death do us part, even then we will be together,
A scene from Notebook saw two lovers in arms forever.
Hoping for it to be us, hoping that we can prosper,
Praying that God guides our love and helps it grow stronger.

I asked you can I? And I asked you what if?
I gave you X’s and O’s, now I have one last wish,
To be the gentleman and an officer you deserve in perfect bliss
I don’t know but you can help me figure out if this is what Love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment