Tuesday 6 October 2020

E U P H O R I A


You might not want to admit that you want your lips caressed 
From the gentle touch of my fingers, as our heat collides
With desire in our eyes ready to conquer each other.

And I know you may be scared to say that this is what you want, but don’t be.
I implore you to let yourself go and embrace your wildest dreams and fantasies.

As I dive into your Panthalassa, my Pangaea is surrounded
By the grip within your slit while your legs are divided.

So show me how you really feel, let me in on what you really need
While I emanate the orgasms from within you continuously.

You plead your case for mercy yet so submissive it’s enthralling, 
Watching you let go in the most erotic of circumstances.

Making love faces as you collapse into my embrace
And at that moment, we are each other’s safe space,
Having vowed to never let the euphoria go.


 

6 comments: