Wednesday 6 April 2022

GRACEFUL SYMPHONY

 



It's your grace for me.
I prayed to God to send me an angel,
It's your faith for me.
It's your smile, your style and your warmth for me.
I took trips just to find peace and found you there,
It's God's mercy for me.
It's your inner, outer beauty for me.
Your dark melanin composed like the greatest Symphony.
Independent Queen you are...it is that for me!
It is your sass, your laugh, and that body for me.
Chef's kiss, God executed your being flawlessly.
Lawfully I want to wed you...but in time we'll see
Cause honestly, I’m drawn to you spiritually and mentally.
Physically as well but I won’t dwell on what the eyes can see.
It’s more of what’s inside that provides the drive to give you all of me eternally.
Holistically aesthetically pleasing beyond the naked eye,
A pupil in this game of life, you taught me so our love could fly.
And I crave you like the oxygen I breathe,
I need you to light a flame inside of me,
Because you and I are the perfect composition,
A mixture of jazz and a sample of Beethoven,
And I enjoy singing to your tune.
You see you are my conductor,
And I am happy to be your baton,
Following you as you make music so effortlessly,
And I watch in amazement,
As the tune you are playing is definitely from the harp as it is holding my heart captive.
This symphony is one that sells out arenas,
As everyone cannot wait to hear what two lovers come up with,
And when we begin to string the cords on the guitar,
Everyone watches as we pluck the sound of our two hearts beating,
As this symphony is one of the sounds of love,
Of you and me just loving each other,
As the conductor draws the final curtain on this selection
The Wedding March.


10 comments: