Monday 12 January 2015

CAN I: THE RESULT


Since you said yes to the question can I?
It is time, for my body to follow your mind.
Every time I go low, you will scream high,
I will take you way further, than cloud nine.

I will lay you down,
Dedicate my time to you,
We aren't getting tired,
Tonight it’s time to show and prove.
Are you ready for this experience?
‘Cause I’m waterproof.
I won’t stop,
Tonight it’s all about you.

I will whisper into your ear
Sweet things that make you weak,
Then look into your eyes
With a mysterious provocative gaze, watch you peak,
Causing you to touch my skin,
To feel the burning of my flames,
Caressing you with love that is real,
With only ourselves to blame.

I will lick the edges of your contours moving slowly,
Then start on the inside, finding it very wet.
I will lick faster as I feel your excitement grow and surely,
Tonight I will find out how wet you can get.

I will touch every curve and every part of you,
It seems you move your legs automatically,
As I lift you on a mystical ride and slide in you,
Your body yearns for me seductively.

I will make you forget about the number 69,
Put you in that 21, thrusting from behind,
Pull your hair, draw you near as you slow grind
Picture that in motion…now focus on my eyes.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt,
Maybe I didn't hear you the first seven times.
Maybe it wasn't you that screamed and shout,
Maybe you just gasped in exotic lines.

I will speak repetitive rhymes with my tongue,
Lift you up and put you on my shoulders.
Sexing you explicitly, now you are sprung,
Oceans upon oceans I sense getting closer.

I will enter your climax with sexual healing,
Your body collapses with erotic feeling,
Your noises digressing, after hours of screaming,
We lie back down, cuddle and look to the ceiling.

This is the result of an infamous question,
Filled with desire, need and passion,
We end now at our final destination,
Where I leave you with one simple statement…
I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment