Monday 25 April 2022

SEDUCTION

 


 

My aim is to take you on a trip
Pass the tip of my fingertips.
Pass the words coming from your lips
As I kiss on your clit.
You may want to run...but you're too legit to quit,
So, I’ll grip your hips, pull you in,
And tongue fuck your slit as your juices...drip.
Speaking the only language that seduces my tip
Into thinking it could just be a quick dip...
But I came equipped to sweat out your flip!
I’ll slip the dick so deep into your innocence
That the Pussy Jury gives me a guilty verdict.
I'm a convict caged within your pacific rim.
Swimming in your holy water cause this devil dick needs exorcising.
Exercising your body to the calling it's been yearning.
Smearing up your make-up, baby girl I'll make up for it.
But for right now?! I'll slut you out to the sun comes out in the morning.
Mind fucking you slowly,
Intensely intensifying the intensity intentionally increasing your sensitivity
As you senselessly scream my name in an octave my neighbors are well aware of,

But they don't know this isn't lust...this is love.


3 comments:

  1. Sheesh 😩 this the one ! Way too vivid, I love it! The last stanza is everything

    ReplyDelete