Friday 24 July 2020

BED HEAD


I don't mean no disrespect but disrespectfully,
I will undress the dress you're wearing with my teeth.
I will embrace your pussy's misery, 
Encourage the sexual energy
That you've been eager to expose
As I impose on your body.

No theories, 
Only memories will be embedded in your mind
As your head bangs on the bed head 
While your ass goes into whines.
Pleading for more as I tease your slit,
Slap that clit as you moan for it,
Then it slides back in, what a fuck.
I just simply can't get enough.

Trading places, it's your time,
I give you dominance,
Impress me with your grind,
Bounce on it with confidence.
Hands on my chest 
As you express the beast in you,
Grip on my dick like you are taking it with you.

Juices dripping down your thighs,
It's over dew from my overdrive
You're putting in that work baby 9 to 5,
I'm so glad to see your body smile and I...
Submit to your orgasmic bliss,
Exploding into your pussy's orbit.
All I have left to say is this,
You just needed love and happenis.

2 comments: