Sunday 24 May 2020

EPIPHANY



With you, my world is just limitless.
Your spell entraps my heart to confine
The reason for that is effortless 
You are the little light of mine
So I will let your shine radiate
As the night sky embraces its daily comet
A perfect description of my every wish
Recognition to God, for you are worth it
You are the articulation of my heart's speech
Every word absolute and every girl obsolete
Meekly giving you every facet of my being
You give this man's definition a new meaning
You're major to what I'm about
This is why I love you
This is why the Clyde in me comes out
Because I see the Bonnie in you
Dangerously devoted to the potency of your mind
As you capture the essence of my presence in flash time
The positive energy of our electricity intertwined
Setting the stage as we travel through space and time.

Take a step back...now read it backwards

7 comments: