Saturday 22 April 2017

PLAYLIST



 Let my love adorn,
Your body and make you moan,
Kiss it better 'fore you get the leather,
Late night into the morn'

Yeah I said it...
'Cause you want me to homicide it,
Kill that pussy 'cause it's mine
Fine, but don't regret it.

Butt cheeks...peeking through the sheets,
I pause.... and peep your fine physique,
Slow grinding to the beat of our love making,
Tek weh yuh heart...with deep penetrating.

And make the neighbors know my name
As you twist and go insane,
Like a character from the stories of Zane,
Must be love on the brain.

You make it rain as you reign, my African Queen,
Addicted to you like a child loves chocolate Ice-cream.
Pull your hair as you scream harmoniously,
And honestly this the sweetest music there ever could be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment