Friday 14 April 2017

MEMORIES OF YOU



 I got all these memories faded of you
With me being faded with you
Late night sessions, early morning encores,
I'm sure you reminisce on this too.

No Hey, Hello, How are you?
I just came through the door and spread you,
Ate you 'til you were shaking, squirming, running, squirting,
Then looked up and asked...."so what's new?"

Sheets were wet with not only sweat,
You were soaking while we were sexing to some Keith Sweat.
Sat on my dick and watched me like you were ready, set,

But you didn't know that it was time to go.

Love how your juices overflowed,
Love how you were all over my wooden floor,
Taking all of my wood, 'cause you weren't ever saying no.
You climaxed, we laid back and I watched your body glow...

Faded memories of what used to be,
Waiting patiently 'til you get back to me.
So we could get into, what we were into,
So we could re-write our freaky history.

No comments:

Post a Comment