Wednesday 25 November 2020

DOUX ET ÉPICÉ



I’m trying to have my bed scented with your fragrance,
While having conversations about our future together.
Kissing you in between sentences just because I find your lips to look and taste amazing,
Have you losing your thoughts like "what was I saying?"

Then I’ll glide my fingers along every inch of your being,
Until they slide into your slippery pride causing your body language to start speaking.
Expletives you express vocally complimenting your moaning, 
As my tongue traces where the fingers went scoping.

See my intentions are to explore every element of you,
 And appreciate you in ways that no man ever could do.
Love you for who you are and everything that you’re not,
Like how you loved me for who I was when I started at naught.

So I proceed to infuse your essence with my endowment,
Investing in this moment granted to us with precision.
See this is not a trial, I'm looking to balance all of the equations,
So we can profit and I can provide you with income.

Shower you with blessings that you have never thought of,
Go on trips to places that we have never heard of.
But for now, you're in my bed scenting it with your fragrance,
And we're having conversations about our future together.

 

2 comments: