Wednesday 9 December 2020

H.O.P.E



They say - Hold On Pain Ends
My question is when?!
After you’ve been acting so inconsistent?
When?
After you would’ve proved your disinterest?
When?
After your inconsiderate approach
To the effort shown and given now I look at you with reproach.
When?
Cause I would’ve given all I have.
So when?
After the many cries and empty laughs?
When?
When time has elapsed and I am left breathless
Cause the feeling inside was too much for me to remain conscious?
When?
After I felt like I was out of your league?
When?
When you looked me in my eyes and said they’re not me?
When?
I’m asking because they say the pain goes away
But only if both parties don’t keep their feelings at bay.

So with the previous stated I trust you see this as a statement.
Not for you to be belligerent but acknowledge my position.
And I pray that we will be able to mend this situation,
Hold On Pain Ends is what they said so it’s envisioned.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment