Sunday 28 December 2014

CAN I?

Can I take the time?
To peek into your mind?
As your body peaks to my teasing,
Suspense starts to incline.
Can I share my art in ways?
You've never experienced, you daze.
Crave my every talent
My skills will make you soak for days

Can I…
Be your inspiration?
As your body is my motivation?
Seeking for your freak side
To meet my implications.
Can I say my lips…on your lips are the perfect pair?
Can I say my fingers will magically disappear?
Into the walls of a place most men can’t seem to bare,
Diving into forever, but you think I’m a liar
So right here…

Can I say you’re wrong?
This is not a counterfeit,
But the real deal so please don’t forfeit,
Don’t quit, just take it.
Now are you ready to glow in the dark?
Cause Noah had to build an arc for a flood,
So I'll build my arc for your flood,
Understood? Hold up wait, I’m not done.

Can I be romantic with it?
Can I please our loves desire?
Can I control all of your senses?
With heighten measure of pleasure?
Can we reach the earth’s core?
With climatic changes that we’ll explore?
Can we be entwined explicitly?
Knowing there’s so much left in store?

See the more I think of us I’m sure,
That this is not lust but more.
And the more you ride this motion
While I’m in your ocean is therefore,
A sense of love
A feel of trust,
It’s you I need and for life we must, STOP!
And take a minute, as our love combusts.

Can I be your Superman as I’m inside?
Can I ease, the tensing that you hide?
Can all of you, love all of me?
Can I make your dreams a reality?
If this isn’t love then it’s ecstasy,
Up here making babies on my therapy
In this sex room of body monopoly,
Kicking and screaming for the camera, see…

My eyes take perfect pictures,
20/20 vision of this perfect nature…
Which is your presence without failure,
Complying with your lover.
One simple question…
CAN I?

No comments:

Post a Comment