Thursday 1 April 2021

POSEIDON

 



I remember when my fingers twirled in your curls as your toes curled
My pirate sunk into your black pearl exploring your world
Whirlwinds in your perfect storm, tsunami pended for sure,
Teasing you by going down to the square root of 64.

I ate to taste your effervescent ever-present flow,
I ate to taste your soul, experience you in the whole.
I ate to give you something that you’ve never had before,
Earth-shattering pleasure, yet your body wanted more.

So, my trident resubmitted its presence into your present,
Ecstasy exuberated expectedly and in that moment
You were a pillow talking, knees shaking, back-scratching, specimen
Of sweet melanin and my adrenaline was rushing in, I was drowning…

To the sound of your ocean’s calling, pleading, needing semen,
Seeming to be drawn to my drawn gun your head's sprung.
Collapsed lungs after you have sung songs to express what had just been done.
The dawn dawned upon us and your beauty glistened with the sun.

Sunkissed, pure bliss, your lips kissed my chest as you rested,
Arrested, cuffed, together we survived every weather projected
Whether applying the pressure, providing the pleasure,
The pain a sensation, the passion a treasure.
You are my treasure, my Amphitrite woman,
I'm blessed to be called your Poseidon.




6 comments: