Friday 10 March 2017

DEAR SOMEONE


I'm looking for the simple minded
Caring, kind and
Loving, faithful,
Loyal...all in! 

I'm searching for someone to love, 
Someone to trust,
Someone to hold,
Someone to know. 

Who's not fixed on the premise
Of materialistic things,
Who's not pressed by society's morals,
Just impressed by my being.

I want my heart to skip beats      
Every time we speak,
My mind should lose focus
When you smile at me.
My eyes should stare
At your perfect imperfections,
Captivated by your beauty,
And your angelic nature.

You give me....
Someone to love,
Someone to trust,
Someone to hold, 
Someone to know....
And I won't let you go.

1 comment:

  1. I love this poetic. It clearly states that The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
    Simply beautiful. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete