Wednesday 18 February 2015

DARK AND LOVELY


From the time I saw you at school,
From the time you sat next to me in the car,
I fell head over heels for you,
But I knew you weren’t any ordinary star.

I know this is new to you but I just have to say
You are beautiful inside and out.
We both see no need for Valentine’s Day,
But at the end of the day I will pour my heart out.

The shyness is gone now I can be open,
You are unique and I often wonder,
If ever by chance I am blessed to be yours,
I will thank God eternally for my life is on course.

In time I pray you complete me,
I pray that time doesn’t fly.
I wish that I could say this
As I am holding you and looking into your eyes.

I guess I still am kind of shy,
I will still share my mind and surely,
One of these days you can be mine,
Ms. Dark and Lovely.

1 comment: